Saturday, May 29, 2021

#acardadayinMay2021 Days 13-22 #ExpressionsInInk DSP


#acardadayinMay2021 #ExpressionsInInk DSP  
Days 13-22

For these cards I used the Expression In Art Suite as my focal point.  I added coordinating cardstock for the bases.  This is also one of my planned classes of which I will be featuring a product based class.  

Products Used Are : 

Check out more of my work on the sites listed below : 

Debbyjones.stampinup.net

DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com

Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s

Debby Jones - facebook

Debby Cr8s - facebook group

Debby Cr8s - facebook page

Debjimjones - Instagram

Debby2226 - Pinterest

debbycr8s@wowway.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...