Sunday, August 1, 2021

Heritage Pages designed by Sandy Campbell - check back often for added pages.

These pages feature my Father-In-Law of whom I never had the privilege of meeting as he passed in 1966.    4/4/1921 - 6/26/1966


This page features my Mom.  I altered Sandy’s page design to include all of these photos.  I made and adhered photo tabs because my Mom had written on the back of these photos.  The other photos of Mom did not have any of her handwriting on the backs of them so I adhered them directly to the photo mats. The popped up strip at the top of the page is also in my Mom’s handwriting.  1/8/1937-9/23/2017




These pages were designed by Sandy Campbell when The Scrapbook Shoppe in Columbus, GA was still open. That was more than 10 years ago. I have been working on this album recently.  This was such a fun class by Sandy!  I bought extra papers and cardstock and the Cricut cartridge so I could make an entire family album for Jimmy & I which included both of our families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...