Hello all,
Today I completed another sketch challenge. After I had completed the card and was looking up product codes, I realized I had used a RETIRED DSP. I like this card better than the one I submitted for our 2/6/19 Pink Stamper Challenge.
Debbyjones.stampinup.net
Friday, February 8, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On line links
Online links where my work can be found : Debby Cr8s ~ Debby Jones Debbyjones.stampinup.net Debby Jones - FB Debby Cr8s - FB group Debby C...
-
Welcome to our January 2021 Scrapbooking Global blog hop! Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and Card Stock are the best scrapbooking produ...
-
Happy Thoughts 2/1/21 Card Class Debbyjones.stampinup.net DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s Debby Jones - facebook Deb...
-
In January 2021, Scrapbooking The Day Away! Started a Page-a-day Challenge. These 2 pages are my Day #15 Challenge - use black & white ...


No comments:
Post a Comment