Wednesday, February 27, 2019

#MPSTC138







www.debbyjones.stampinup.net

Hi all!

Our weather is so nice!  We do have rain and stormy weather predicted overnight and in the morning.

Today’s post is about our Pink Stamper Theme Challenge for Monday 2/25/2019 ~ monochromatic tags.  I created another one but realized I had used expired DSP so I made this one today.   I used Lovely Lipstick cs & ink, WW cs, Make A difference stamp set for my SU copyright info on the back, Climbing Roses bundle and Country Floral DTIEF.  This challenge is #MPSTC138.

 I really want to THANK all 3 of our challenge hostesses and Robyn Cardon who work really hard to make us a better group and believe in us all.

Be sure to check out all of my blogs!  DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com and thesearemystamps.com/debbycr8s as well as my SU blog on our DBWS debbyjones.stampinup.net

Have a great evening,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...