Iheld an open house for our 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Launch Premier and card sale on Saturday 6/1/2019. My wonderful husband sat outside all day long Saturday and part of Sunday selling my Stampin’ Up! Cards I made. He was asked for a graduation card by our neighbor. I asked for a few specifics and he said it was for a male and the only color he knew was red. So, I came up with this card for his graduating nephew! I had fun cr8in’ this graduation card for him.
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On line links
Online links where my work can be found : Debby Cr8s ~ Debby Jones Debbyjones.stampinup.net Debby Jones - FB Debby Cr8s - FB group Debby C...
-
Welcome to our January 2021 Scrapbooking Global blog hop! Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and Card Stock are the best scrapbooking produ...
-
Happy Thoughts 2/1/21 Card Class Debbyjones.stampinup.net DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s Debby Jones - facebook Deb...
-
In January 2021, Scrapbooking The Day Away! Started a Page-a-day Challenge. These 2 pages are my Day #15 Challenge - use black & white ...


No comments:
Post a Comment