Monday, January 13, 2020

On 1/16/2020 & 2/8/2020  I will be holding a product based class featuring Painted Poppies.  Stampin’ Up! has issued a challenge to sell 4 Painted Poppies stamp sets to receive an exclusive new stamp set from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog coming out in June 2020.  Contact me for more information on my Painted Poppies Product Based Card Class.  I will be offering a Saturday class on February 8, 2020 featuring Painted Poppies.  Kits are available for $40 and includes the Painted Poppies Stamp Set.  This is a limited time offer through February 15, 2020.  To attend the 1/16 class in person the cost is $35 and you receive the Painted Poppies Stamp Set, make 6 cards and have the pleasure of enjoying class with other lovely ladies who share a common interest in paper crafts, card making and scrapbooking.  I decided to open the class again for Saturday, February 8, 2020 the same as the 1/16 class and RSVP with prepayment of the $35 class is January 24, 2020 so the stamp set will be here before class on February 8th.  Other options including bundles or the suite are available at an additional cost.  Any order over $50 with me gets you a free SAB item!  Contact me for more information asap at debbycr8s@wowway.com.  Follow me on Instagram  - Debjimjones, Pinterest - Debby2226, Facebook - Debby Jones, Facebook Page - Debby Cr8s, Facebook Group - Debby Cr8s, These Are My Stamps - thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s and here on blogger.  Classes are held at my home in Columbus, GA.

Debbyjones.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...