Sunday, February 2, 2020

Valentine’s Day Cards for Barrett & Alice from January 2020 Paper Pumpkin I’ll Bee Yours & stamps from January 2019 Paper Pumpkin Be Mine Valentine














Barrett Face timed me Wednesday asking for 49 Valentine’s for his classes!  Of course, GMOM says yes!  I made 60 from I’ll Bee Yours January 2020 Paper Pumpkin and I used January 2019 Be Mine Valentine stamps also.  I had bought 2 of the I’ll Bee Yours Paper Pumpkin Kits luckily!  I used Best Dressed Note Cards for Alice’s 24 in her class.  I had some foam heart stickers a neighbor had given me and used them.  I used 148576 All My Love DSP, 151292 Heart Punch Pack, December 2019 Something For Everything Paper Pumpkin embellishments that were left over after I made those beautiful cards, whisper white card stock for the inserts for the envelopes from I’ll Bee Yours January 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit and I punched out hearts from 148576 All My Love DSP, 149712 Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 SAB.  Mint Macaron, Lovely Lipstick, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Purple Posey, Pacific Point, Tuxedo Black Memento, Terracotta Tile & Grapefruit Grove ink pads were used.  Barrett was quite happy when I face timed him to show him the I’ll Bee Yours Valentine’s I made him.  GrandPaw Jones helped tonight by photographing Alice’s finished Valentine’s too!  I text those photos to their Dad and tomorrow, actually later today, we will go to Smyrna and I will give them their Valentine’s.  I am so blessed they love working on our crafts and paper pumpkin kits and making card and scrapbook pages together!  Barrett has some sort of craft kit for me to help him with when I get there tomorrow.  We have the sweetest Grandchildren ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...