Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26/2020 Cancelled In Person Card Class featuring Power Of Hope, TImeless Tulips & Under My Umbrella


These cards were for my Debby Cr8s card class for 3/26/2020 of which I cancelled due to what is going on now in the world and USA because of COVID-19.  Kits are available for $25 plus shipping. There will be materials for 2 cards of each design for a total of 6 cards.  Per Stampin’ Up! I can not do any stamping for you and include it in the kit.  If you don’t have the stamp set bundles needed, you may order them through me at debbyjones.stampinup.net.  Contact me at debbycr8s@wowway.com for more information.   

Debbycr8s.blogspot.com
debbycr8s@wowway.com
Debjimjones - Instagram
Debby2226 - Pinterest
Debby Jones - facebook
Debby Cr8s - facebook page
Debby Cr8s - facebook group
Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...