Wednesday, February 17, 2021

My 1st Ever Slim Line Card!

 Hey everyone!

So sorry I have not been posting lately.  I fractured a tooth and have been dealing with it.  It is healing well and I go back to the dentist either next week or the week after ~ depends on how it has healed up before having more dental work completed.  A dentist has been one of my least favorite places to EVER go in all of my life.  Thanks for those of you who sent up prayers for me.

This slim line card is the 1st one I have ever made! Once I got started, it just went together, but, oh, the dragging of my feet about starting it!  It was a challenge from a group I belong to.  It was really super simple to put together!  I enjoyed making the card and will probably feature it in one of my classes fairly soon.  What do you think?

I used free SAB (Sale-A-Bration) DSP (designer series paper) on a very vanilla base of 3.5” X 8.5”  My SAB Flowers & Fields DSP was 3” X 8”.  The black card stock is 1/2”  X 8”.  I used magenta madness for the 3 squares of 2” X 2”.  I cut a 4th piece of magenta in 2” X 2”.  I cut a piece of very vanilla card stock at 1 3/4” X 3.5” and scored at 1 3/4”.  For the middle magenta square, I adhered with Stampin’ Seal the 2 outer sides that were folded on to the 2 squares of magenta and adhered the complete square in the middle.  I added the other 2 squares above and below.  Before adhering, I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Just Jade Ink and Bumblebee Ink.  Lastly I used Wink Of Stella.  The four stamp sets I used were SAB Corner Bouquet, Grace’s Garden, Springtime Joy & Wonderful As You.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...