Friday, February 19, 2021

2/12/2021 Theme Challenge - Hey Chick & Playing with Patterns DSP & Resin Dots

 Hello!

On 2/12/2021, one of our challenges was to create a card based on a photo for our theme challenge.   This was my creation!  Below you will find the supplies I used in completing this week’s challenge.  


Look at some of my other work at the following locations :

TheseAreMyStamps.com/DebbyCr8s

Instagram - DebJimJones

Facebook - Debby Jones

Facebook Group & Facebook Page - Debby Cr8s

Pinterest - Debby2226


I can be reached via email at debbycr8s@wowway.com and you can order direct from my online store at debbyjones.stampinup.net


I also offer classes in Columbus, GA at my home.  Check with me for an updated schedule anytime and look at my events posted at debbyjones.stampinup.net






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...