Monday, July 5, 2021

#FloweringBlooms


 Supplies used are:

This card has an added fold to the front of the card.  I added the pale papaya 3/8” open weave ribbon #155672 over the fold on the front of the card where the fold is.  I gave it a bow on the beautiful flower stem too!  Some product is now retired.

Check out more of my work at the sites listed below: Debbyjones.stampinup.net

DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com

Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s

Debby Jones - facebook

Debby Cr8s - facebook group

Debby Cr8s - facebook page

Debjimjones - Instagram

Debby2226 - Pinterest


Contact me via email @ debbycr8s@wowway.com


I hope everyone had an awesome Fourth Of July in 2021!  We did.




No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...