Sunday, August 29, 2021

#ArtInBloom #BloomHybridEmbossingFolder

I wanted to add color and this was my end result! I am so in love with this bundle and most especially the hybrid embossing folder!


originally created another card for a color challenge June 14th using merry merlot, night of navy, basic white and crumb cake. I left the front embossed panel all white.

I just knew either card would be beautiful!  I think they are both absolutely adorable!

Supplies used are:

Check out more of my work at the sites listed below: Debbyjones.stampinup.net

DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com

Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s

Debby Jones - facebook

Debby Cr8s - facebook group

Debby Cr8s - facebook page

Debjimjones - Instagram

Debby2226 - Pinterest


Contact me via email @ debbycr8s@wowway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...