Thursday, March 17, 2022

February 28, 2022

 Hi everyone!

The month of February brought many deaths in our family on my Mom’s side.  I pray March is a better month for everyone.  With March, comes spring and spring brings more sunshine!  

I made lots of thank you cards to give my 1st cousins as their brother lost his life at the young age of 60.  I gave each of the 3 remaining siblings 20 cards each.  They loved them and are already using them.  One of them called me Saturday night after we laid their brother to rest saying those cards gave the special thanks she wanted to send an added personal touch for her.  Another cousin’s daughter told me before we left the cemetery she was going to help her Mom get the thank you’s out later that day and she was so appreciative of the cards.  I did not take photos of these cards and I used some retired SU in making them but they were each and every one made with love and sympathy.

So each and everyone of you please say a special prayer for family and let them know they are loved in your own unique way.  Thankfully the 3 siblings did have the time and opportunity to spend some time individually with their brother a few days before we lost him.

Life goes on so fulfill GOD’s will each and every day.  GOD BLESS ALL!

Many prayers, much love and lotsa hugs to all,

Debby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...