Sunday, April 3, 2022

4/21/2022 Stampin’ Up! Card Class - Sailing Home Stamp & Smooth Sailing Dies


 

4/21/2022 Stampin’ Up! Card Class - Sailing Home Stamp & Smooth Sailing Dies 

My upcoming 4/21/2022 card class features this card along with other cards of which I have not completed yet. Keep watching! This card uses Gentle Waves, After The Storm & Sailing Home w/Smooth Sailing Dies and the stamparatus! I also used the colors of Ukraine.  Should you want to attend this class or would like a kit please contact me ASAP.  The last date to RSVP for this class is 4/18/2022.

Debby Jones 
https://debbyjones.stampinup.net 
debjimjones@me.com 

Supplies needed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...