Thursday, December 1, 2022

Cased Fun Fold Christmas Card for 11/17/2022 Class



Cased Fun Fold Christmas Card for 11/17/2022 Class

Debby Jones 
https://debbyjones.stampinup.net 
debjimjones@me.com


This card was cased from Evelynne Klein’s OS JAX, FL Shoebox Swap card. After Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage event on 11/12/2022, we participated in a shoebox swap with our team members. On Friday night, November 11, 2022 we completed this card Evelynne designed. This is the result of our casing her card. My team member, Teresa Tracy, chose the colors and we cut, assembled and stamped the card featured here. It was another different technique I taught in this class and as always a learning experience for everyone in the class! Join my team and I will teach you all this and more should you want to learn. We have such fun in my classes!

Supplies needed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...