Saturday, February 23, 2019

St Patty’s Day Card

Hello again!

Yesterday was a beautiful 84 sunshiny degrees in Southwest Georgia and my husband and I enjoyed swimming and laying out by our salt water pool!  Going into the house, there is a patch of clover by our bedroom door and as we were getting ready to go in, my husband says, I have not found my four leaf clover yet this year, but I will!

St Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it along with more gorgeous weather!  Our Stampin’ Up! Pink Stamper theme challenge for Monday 2/18/2019 was, yep, you guessed it, Saint Patrick’s Day!  I used one of the small heart dies and cut 8 hearts from shimmery white cardstock, then used Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blend to color the assembled shamrock,  I used an enamel dot from Happiness Blooms in the middle of the clover.  I masked off you and stamped from Perennial Birthday stamps and finished my stamping with Make A Difference stamps and drew in my exclamation point.  I used a sliver of cardstock for the stem.  This was my completed challenge for #MPSTC137.

Check out my class schedule on my facebook group, Debby Cr8s and my online store events
schedule @ www.debbyjones.stampinup.net

I also have shared these challenges @ https://www.thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s

Evening all,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024

 Jar Of Flowers & Loveliest Tree Robin’s Card Class 3/26/2024 Debby Jones  https://debbyjones.stampinup.net  debjimjones@me.com  Supplie...