Hello again!
Yesterday was a beautiful 84 sunshiny degrees in Southwest Georgia and my husband and I enjoyed swimming and laying out by our salt water pool! Going into the house, there is a patch of clover by our bedroom door and as we were getting ready to go in, my husband says, I have not found my four leaf clover yet this year, but I will!
St Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it along with more gorgeous weather! Our Stampin’ Up! Pink Stamper theme challenge for Monday 2/18/2019 was, yep, you guessed it, Saint Patrick’s Day! I used one of the small heart dies and cut 8 hearts from shimmery white cardstock, then used Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blend to color the assembled shamrock, I used an enamel dot from Happiness Blooms in the middle of the clover. I masked off you and stamped from Perennial Birthday stamps and finished my stamping with Make A Difference stamps and drew in my exclamation point. I used a sliver of cardstock for the stem. This was my completed challenge for #MPSTC137.
Check out my class schedule on my facebook group, Debby Cr8s and my online store events
schedule @ www.debbyjones.stampinup.net
I also have shared these challenges @ https://www.thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s
Evening all,
Debby
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On line links
Online links where my work can be found : Debby Cr8s ~ Debby Jones Debbyjones.stampinup.net Debby Jones - FB Debby Cr8s - FB group Debby C...
-
Welcome to our January 2021 Scrapbooking Global blog hop! Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and Card Stock are the best scrapbooking produ...
-
Happy Thoughts 2/1/21 Card Class Debbyjones.stampinup.net DebbyCr8s.blogspot.com Thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s Debby Jones - facebook Deb...
-
In January 2021, Scrapbooking The Day Away! Started a Page-a-day Challenge. These 2 pages are my Day #15 Challenge - use black & white ...

No comments:
Post a Comment