Saturday, February 23, 2019

#MPSTC137

Hi!

I hope all have had a fantastic time since I last posted here.  This post is another Stampin’ Up! Pink Stamper Challenge I completed.  Monday 2/18/19’s theme challenge was St Patrick’s Day #MPSTC137.  I submitted this card for Wednesday 2/20/19’s sketch challenge #MPSSKC79.  This card covers both challenges although I did not originally submit it for #MPSTC137.  

Check out my on line store @ Www.debbyjones.stampinup.net for my updated class schedule.

I also have this week’s Stampin’ Up! Pink Stamper Challenges featured on my https://www.thesearemystamps.com/DebbyCr8s blog with a bit more information.  

Thanks for visiting and keep looking for more updated cards and scrapbook pages I have created.

Later,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’ Up! Card Class

  21 March 2024 Beach Day Stampin’  Up! Card Class I CASE’D our Stampin’ Up! JA24 P58 card recipe & card pictured here in the  mini cata...